Saturday, November 22, 2008

I has had a goot title, but has forgotten.

OK OK OK OK.....

So last week(end)ish?

I had talked about playin "sick calls John"

So this week I go play the weekend 2-5 game, just Friday thus far, so tomorrow still to follow, but tonight I am broken as a person, I feel busted and hurt.

No lies.

Noooo liiiieeeees.


I just feel broken.

A couple hands that did not go my way, just a couple breaks I could not get to fall towards me, in other words a couple trees I had been chopping my axe at that fell towards me, when I was chopping them to fall away from me, in the clear, this is how poker is. This is what poker is supposed to be like, but you know, it just happens sometimes, I am certain most people have seen the Full Tilt commercial where Gus Hansen says "some nights you just have control of the table, lead all the pots lead all the action and still nothing goes right"

This is how tonight felt. It happens but it feels my confidence is busted up pretty bad when it should not be.

So, a run down of tonight then my week since I have been behind.

Tonight I play the 100$ buyin and donk out in a heart beat.

Tonight I play 1-2 and run sooo good but yet soooo bad some sick hands but that is irrellevant because it is 1-2.

Tonight I play the 2-5 and I get a few hands go against me, I tilt, I play bad, I deserve to lose tonight.

Here is the last hand I played tonight.

With the fella I played HU last week 10-20 "sick calls John"

I am SB with about 2600$

cards dealt in Holdem round.

I get XX? XX? Read further for answer and for your input

all limps to me, I make it 40$ to go from the SB, out of position from everyone at the table.

Sick calls John sits in the seat to my left and calls, 2 others call.

Flop comes

Qd 8d 3h

I bet 125$

"John" calls

One other calls and other folds.

Turn is a 3c

I check

Sick calls John bets 275$

Other folds and I move all in for roughly 2200$ more.

after a speech I moved in, a long speech which I gave a few of after a few hands I had monsters in the HU match with him, and he quotes "if you had not given any speech during the hand I would have already called"

So I think I am about to win the pot, I have represented a big hand like AQ or AA KK raisign so much pre, and this guy.... this guy calls with 99..... just a gross call that can in now way shape or form be +EV, not even versus me.

Ship him the cheddar I guess all I can say.



INNNNN other news, Full Tilt has allowed me to catch a card or two lately, been slowly building a roll on there, and I am soooo thrillllled. It feels awesome, this is the time of year I started rushing last year and I think I am about to heat up and can not wait to see what happens, so stay fuckin tuned!

UmMmmmMMMmmmmmmmMMMmMmMmmmmmMMMm.


Getcha Pop Kawn reddy?

Joe! hope your night finished well... Hope you decided to keep up with my blog! You better post a comment if you did.


All otherwise, I will leave a post by Monday, I should be able to recover 2K tomorrow night, no drinking no goofing uncontrollably. Will be there to let it roll baby, sick calls John will be feeling the hurt doubting life if he thinks he can do stuff like that versus me on a normal basis. I got him where I want him now, not that I did not before but now any time I have the nuts count on a gross overbet he can not apparently find the discipline to fold to.


G'day.

James

No comments: