Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hoo Rah

Well today first day of dropped limits. Played some small MTTs on .com, cause they are so loaded with $$$.

I managed to take first in the 2 biggest tourneys on .com today. Yay, was not thrilling at all.

Last night played one of the 5$ rebuys and rebought 26 times, people were talking so much shit to me.... It is amazingly funny how in a 5$ game people will tell you how bad you play and tell you how you could play better and what you did wrong and just talk as if they know every angle of the game, but if you play a higher dollar game noone says anything to you when you make a mistake, except the fish who decided to gamble and play a higher dollar game.

So anyways I rebought 26 times and added on and paid entry, spent 140.50$ on the tourney. Winner gets like 325$, somehow I win it to the dismay of everyone.

Won the 109$ won the 3500$ got 2nd in a 1000$ lost a buttload of sitgos debating trying to make run for the sitgo thing, free 2K + profits, don't really like the idea as much as I did a couple days ago.

Cant get anything going on Cake, still broke on FT.

I do have 225K FTP and can not decide what to do with them?

It is hard to find a girlfriend in my living room :(


DUI School tomorrow and Friday! Yea Boyyyy

And I am playin in a travelin band!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

fokin awesome! congrats dude--pete's on it though with the school thing, been doin it for the past 7 yrs and finally done in march, but the balance of poker and school is a very fine line. GL

-kotton