Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Learn from my mistakes!

Don't watch random movies...especially ones where Keanu Reeves shows up. Street Kings sucked. F+. The + is for Hugh Laurie.

Match Point was sort of interesting...and by sort of I mean the most interesting part was how hot Scarlett Johansson looked. Baby, you can apply to be my GF anytime. Feel free to holla: fcukmoney at gmail.com

Poker: lol.


I know this update sucked, but at least it was better than Dan lieberman or whoever the hell we have posting here now.

Jay

P.s. Attention would be spammers and random con-men / advertisers: Stop e-mailing me about stupid 2 cent per click link exchange programs or whatever various schemes you plan to plot against me. You are all evil and in case you hadn't noticed, we don't like money here very much...at least not in small amounts. Offer me a Ferrari and maybe a date with Scarlett Johansson and we can do business. Otherwise, try houseofpokerblues.com. That dude will put up anything for a buck.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beat: Johansson now married
Brag: Don't you get a million women a month anyway with all your excessive condom brag posts?
Variance: You'll win the BBJ Jackpot anyway, then somehow blow it at nosebleeds on Full Tilt


- BTW