Sunday, September 28, 2008

FK YOOO JAY I BLOG FINE!

Well, it turns out I am not very good at poker. I can not win a pot in a merge ringgame. I play like a pussy and let people drill draws on me. I can however win a few MTTs, TLB is mine on FT this month and that is only the real upside to this month. Would be a legit month if I could avoid merge, the place that used to treat me like a human being.

I bought a badass nintendo chair this week... (gaming chair) and some accessories so I play on my 42' LCD now, which I found out has a PC setting so it looks perfectly clear and I can sit back and play for 24 hours now with no problems now other than taking a piss with 16-20 games running and being insanely greasy by the end of the session.


Someone plz buy Jay a PS3 as he can not afford one.


I do suck at blogging....

No comments: