Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Played a short session.

Bleh. I don't play well when I don't want to play + I'm rusty.

So I obv play 2kNL:

Got coolered a few hands but I should have gotten away from 1 and made a questionable river call in a different hand.

Donked KK into AA in a 4bet pot where villain prob has AA 90% of the time and QQ10% and KK like once every 6 months or something. Was actually really really considering folding but I'm a donk. -2k

Then I called a large river bet with an overpair in a large pot on a dry board where I was fine with calling 2 streets but should have probably pitched the river. Instead, I decide to look the dude up and he shows me 2 aces. Which wasn't surprising, I don't think he bluffs that river with our dynamics for the day. Asghdasd!!! I really don't think call/fold ratio was as close as it may have seemed to me...but gotta live in the moment. Meh. -3k

Overall I sucked and finished up by breaking even.

I feel the rust and still have no desire to really play.

At least I'm updating right? All of you are heartless bastards who enjoy my misery. C'mon jay go play go update go lose some more money....oh wait...that's pretty much my train of thought too.

:(

No comments: