Thursday, September 25, 2008

3up broke his computer, someone hacked my blog.

I know some of you have been wondering where our version of Deuce Bigalow is...and by some of you I mean the one friend he has, not the imaginary horde of women throwing their panties at his feet...well...no he's not dead. This fish broke his computer and donated his laptop to charity or something. I'm not sure because all I could understand in the 3 minutes I talked to him is that he is very mad at the stock market and plans to make us a lot of money in the next 6 months.

Cool. I could always use a lot of money. More money = more hate. And we all know I'm a hater.


Now for less important things and people: I don't know who this zimmerman guy is, how he showed up here, or what he wants, but he appears to be stupid and have no regard for money, people, or the consequences of his actions. He'll fit right in.

Oh, I almost forgot. I have a retarded friend who wants to bet me $5,000 that I can't win $10,000 in 3 months playing only 200NL and specifically on UB. lol? Would be a total waste of my time for $5,000, so I'm trying to get him to up the bet to at least 10K. The only problem is, I've pretty much boycotted UB because they are thieves and morons who don't deserve my a penny of my rake. On the other hand, making my friend feel like an idiot and taking his 10K would feel pretty good...decisions, decisions....

J

No comments: