Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Pulling My Hair Out!

Ok so I am just in Jerry mode again, I run like shit vs Jerry, even though he is a bad PLO player, I can't even explain how many bad spots I got into with Jerry or the guy I just finished playing at 5-10 but I lost an arm and a leg, I have like one more deep session in my PDC acct before I have to drop and rebuild.... I am so so so tilted right now....

My HEM isn't running so I can't see how far below EV I am running last few days but my favorite hand played today was vs a fish at 5-10 PLO HU

I have 3 4 5 6 double soooted

We are about 3500 deep each (well I was covering him, but this hand turned it around)

I open, he 3bets to 90 I 4bet to 270 he makes it 810, I flat.

Flop THE NUTS

2 3 5 with 2 spades, I have no spades....

He checks, I bet like 1200, he ships I call

he has A 10 9 5 with no spade draw......

Board is 2 3 5.....

5.........

9........

Ship almost 7k to him

I tilt and get coolered more, will admit I was building big pots with marginal hands but..... I was still getting coolered ridiculously.

Towards the end of my session the guy I am playing is literally doubling me with TPTK in PLO and beating my ass.... All I need is 2 pair and I double up, then I make a set or something and start jamming and he backdoors something crazy that I give him no credit for having because he is paying me off so light I keep jamming into his backdoored nuts after he doubles me, so I go 100bb to 200bb then coolered then repeat...... yay

I am just proud of myself for not breaking anything during this session, I was punching my mouse to fold for a bit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

almost pulling hair but then weeeeeeeee

PokerStars Game #39520368458: Hold'em No Limit ($0.50/$1.00 USD) - 2010/02/10 6:21:37 ET
Table 'Bobone' 6-max Seat #4 is the button
Seat 1: jacquesdeb ($55.55 in chips)
Seat 2: LokoIvan ($37.55 in chips)
Seat 3: utgrpa9 ($100 in chips)
Seat 4: SirSnagsALot ($100 in chips)
Seat 5: Hello Monaco ($100 in chips)
Seat 6: cwirek1982 ($227.70 in chips)
Hello Monaco: posts small blind $0.50
cwirek1982: posts big blind $1
*** HOLE CARDS ***
Dealt to SirSnagsALot [6h 6s]
jacquesdeb: calls $1
LokoIvan: folds
utgrpa9: raises $4 to $5
SirSnagsALot: calls $5
Hello Monaco: calls $4.50
cwirek1982: folds
jacquesdeb: calls $4
*** FLOP *** [Jd 6d Qh]
Hello Monaco: checks
jacquesdeb: checks
utgrpa9: checks
SirSnagsALot: bets $18
Hello Monaco: folds
jacquesdeb: folds
utgrpa9: calls $18
*** TURN *** [Jd 6d Qh] [Ac]
utgrpa9: checks
SirSnagsALot: bets $32
utgrpa9: raises $45 to $77 and is all-in
SirSnagsALot: calls $45 and is all-in
*** RIVER *** [Jd 6d Qh Ac] [Qc]
*** SHOW DOWN ***
utgrpa9: shows [Ks Ts] (a straight, Ten to Ace)
SirSnagsALot: shows [6h 6s] (a full house, Sixes full of Queens)
SirSnagsALot collected $208 from pot
*** SUMMARY ***
Total pot $211 | Rake $3
Board [Jd 6d Qh Ac Qc]
Seat 1: jacquesdeb folded on the Flop
Seat 2: LokoIvan folded before Flop (didn't bet)
Seat 3: utgrpa9 showed [Ks Ts] and lost with a straight, Ten to Ace
Seat 4: SirSnagsALot (button) showed [6h 6s] and won ($208) with a full house, Sixes full of Queens
Seat 5: Hello Monaco (small blind) folded on the Flop
Seat 6: cwirek1982 (big blind) folded before Flop