Friday, September 02, 2011

O DEAR LORD BABY JEEBUS

OK I am back, despite Merge being assholes who owe me money, and probably screwing us out of money.... (maybe me moose and jay are bad enough to lose like 2k buyins.... I am for sure, but Jay??? and Moose????!!!!???)

I am slumming tourneys (though I just bust them when I am bored cause I hate them and they pay peanuts) and 1-2 and some 2-4....

Moose and Jay would only loan me peanuts (Moose gave me 1500 on merge and 1500 on minted, and Jay gave me the finger) Little faith they have. I am up significantly considering I started with peanuts. But still a long long long way from where I need to be. It sucks knowing I used to be legitimately wealthy (for my area of the country definitely) and now being poor. But whatever, just fuel to the fire gotta keep working on it.

0 to 6 figures by new years? Probably not, but thats the goal.

I am back blog readers... mark it on the calendar.

Why does my semen have blood in it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thank fuck it's an update that's not from kotton

nitelight9 said...

^ what he said

Anonymous said...

seriously dude! nobody gives a shit about kotton! he is one annoying ass biochemist poker player wannabe!!!

Anonymous said...

so glad for a kotton free post