Wednesday, August 31, 2011

11 years

Doesn't mean shit when you've got a psychotic, suicidal thinking, depressed woman who can go from giving you the best head and wanting your babies to kicking you out in a matter of days because 'all you do is drink, play poker, get on the computer or watch the dvr and never put me first"

Bitch, cry me another fucking Euphrates. The only reason you're alive is because of my ass. I fucking work in a lab all the time. How the fuck can you say this shit?

"Get a job or move out"

Fine, I'm fucking employed as a molecular biologist now and rarely play poker or drink anywhere near the volume I used to daily.

"Well you still don't put me first, so get out"

Get the fuck outta dodge brah.

I found a bad ass place right up my alley. We'll see how you roll when you unfuck your head; We'll see if I even be accepting that head.

Shit, who am I kidding.

Peace the fuck out assholes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pics or gtfo