Friday, September 16, 2011

I am a spaz, I am a spaz, I am a spaz, I am a spaz

If I was in poker school I would have to write that on a blackboard 1,000 times or something...

I hate merge, I spaz the fudge out every time I play cash on there. Slumming their tourneys is boring enough, but I can not compose myself when I play cash, it is seriously just a repeating pattern. Hit every flop win a few buyins get coolered lose all back, rinse repeat, except when I lose back I spew more. So if I play HU there any more, I am quitting everyone once I am up 3 buyins. I am king of getting unstuck, but I am bigger king of getting way stuck.

I am running awful in the tourneys, getting deep is no problem, just when it gets down to 15 people or so I get 3b 4 out of 5 opens, or flatted and never have the goods or never flop a pair and I just dwindle a bit then get 6th-9th.... Don't think I have done better than 4th in anything this week but have final tabled like 15-18 tourneys (no brag on the final tables, half the fields are under 100 players) (don't even feel like calling them final tables)

I am destroying everleaf with my run good and no tilt there. I don't know why I do not tilt there, PDC is becoming my new FTP, seeing the software makes me lose my fucking mind. They owe me 12,500 for checks I never received and that were deleted out of my ledger (yea looks like I am feeding a bogus lie to them whenever I told them this happened, they think I am trying to pull off the most retarded scam I could come up with), I feel legitimately cheated along with Moose and Jay and another guy and then all the old school regs from lower stakes starting threads on 2+2 asking if any other old schoolers are winning a dime there. Like doom switches from hell on there... I hate the fact that I am even playing there, I do not trust the integrity of the site and I hope they rot in hell for all the troubles they have caused.

I have been fishing a lot, I caught a nice flathead catfish weighing 32 LBS last weekend. Planning on going again tonight, though its semi cool outside and rain got here faster than I wanted, warm front coming in in the next 12-18 hours would much rather hit the head of that to fish but probably wont.

Cliff notes - I am a spaz


1 comment:

nate said...

Go log on 2p2 and check ur PMs imo