Thursday, September 08, 2011

Runnin bad slummin bad

Somehow I manage to lose 7 buyins + to 3 different people in 2 days playing 1-2 hu.... Pretty sure if I could see their cards with a super user account I might not have been able to break even :/ (thats a lie, but it was stupid)

I need boom switch, wonder twin powers activate!

Why is merge so god damn slow with withdraws too... this is brutal, I need $$$$$

Kotton ignore them haters, be a player, play the game.

Send all money to daduhweewah on merge, it will go to a good cause.

If you dont then fuck off

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

fuck you kotton! stop posting you asshole!!

Matt Dawson said...

I have always heard that merge was slow to get your money on time! Its a shame but what else are we to do as US players now? I hope you get your money soon!