Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Happy Holidays

In the spirit of the holidays, I am offering a gift (and I use that term veeeeery loosely) for one of our readers or contributors.

If you send me a video of no more than 20 minutes of poker play, I will watch it and reply to you with my thoughts about the hands played. It doesn't have to be your video. I'll review your friends, mothers, grandmothers, sisters boyfriends uncles play, if this is what you send me.

I suggest that you send a hold'em cash game video in a 6max or heads up format, since that is where my advice would be most useful. I'll critique 9handed, sit n go or tournament play too, but I do not recommend it.

Do not send OMAHA, Razz, Stud, pineapple, crazy jim, or anythign of this nature. You may, however, send 2-7 or badugi.

I know this is kind of a late thing so I'll take submissions up until the 12 of Jan. If two or more people send videos....and I highly doubt this will happen, I will randomly choose which video I review. Maybe Dudu will review the other one. If this happenes, I take no responsibility for the damage his terrible advice may have on your game nor the impact of his Oklahoma cowboy accent on your ears.

Oh, actually, if you play razz or stud8, you can send in your video too. I will have 3up comment on it since he is pretty much a Razz/stud8 god.

Send video links to: fcukmoney at gmail

J

P.s. All of a sudden, this blog has gotten very amusing.

No comments: