Sunday, December 19, 2010

Craigslist rant

Don't get me wrong, this place is hoard of fascinating information and artifacts. The rants and raves section here is infamous for it smut smattered posts in submissive poses and don't even get me started on the free section. I mean seriously, you can furnish your whole fucking house. Sometimes it can be really nice shit since I live near a bunch of rich snobs (La Jolla) who always keep up with the latest trends.

On the flip side, selling something can be a nightmare. Being in San Diego, I'm somewhat close to that thing we call a border. These poor little brown people cross into my country and the fuck if I can figure out how they know about craigslist, let alone internet access. My gpa is having me clear his shit out, so I've been having my fair share of craigslist ron de vous. My fucking ads are very clear, concise and can't be anymore str8 to the pt. I say don't call me haggling a price because it's already at the lowest I'll take. These fucking beaners have the nerve to call without being able to formulate a complete sentence with offers no where near what it's listed at. After denying their request, three separate numbers, three different beans who can't speak, three different ways of me saying fuck off you're not getting it cheaper. "Ahh, u take two hunda dollas fo da laaayyyytheeee?" Fuck off! Go back to your fucking country where you barter for half assed, lead infested garbage and leave me the fuck alone.

No comments: