Saturday, January 30, 2010

I'm running awful.

GODddddddddddddddddddddd

I'm annoyed.

I keep value shipping sets into straights, trips into boats and overpairs into bigger overpairs. HGDHJDASKLDAJ

But the biggest problem is I'm value betting stations very thinly because I keep bluffing them and they keep calling. But they keep calling and having it or calling light.

One guy was just sick...he showed me trips or better 9 hands in a row...it was like flush flush straight flush flush...I guess if I wasn't such a monkey I wouldn't even see half of them...but neither would he. of course he spews all my money away to everyone but me the following day.

Oh, that and the constant counterfeiting when I'm deep and I can't get stacks i on flop or turn so they call down and find some kind of miracle flush, straight or 2 pair counter...and I check back 1/2 the time...and bluff the other half...and both are probably awful...I should just mash the fold button without showdown to save myself the aggravation.

And every time I get creative I get shoved on.

The only reason I'm not down 5k every day is because I've been sucking out in all in pots where I have 3 outs preflop. Plus it's 5-10 or lower cause it's so damn hard to get anyone to play me at higher than 5-10...

I guess since you've read all the whining I have to post some actual content? Here's a hand that I found sitting on my hard driver....I think Kotton wanted me to post like 6 months ago...so here you go


GDYASHDGAJKLS

As you can see, we're deep at 3-6 and UTG folds, UTG1 limps, UTG2 limps, who cares what the other fish in the hand do...as I bump it to 36 with KdQc, everybody calls.

We nail the monster flop of 5s9hJs...so we check because we're obv trapping here. UTG1 checks too cause he's trapping as well. Poor total bet fires 111 like he has a set or something. lol? lol.

Yeah right, what set? Time to spring our trap with K high. tree fitty five to go. So i guess this guy really liked his draw and thinks I'm FOS and ships it for nearly 100bb more. So poor totalbet folds his set and I do the only reasonable thing possible...I decide that he's FOS (a really complex formula that involves flipping a quarter then closing my eyes to mash the call button). And ship the 2k pot with K high. Poker's easy.

So there you go Kotton. The hand and the explanation of how to call with K high and win.

I have just decided what I want for my birthday....LOTTERY TICKETS. I just want to win the lotto and quit trying to grind 2k a day. Can one of you, who I have entertained for countless hours with whining, buy me one....just ONE winning lottery ticket? Seriously, if you read this blog, you owe me a lottery ticket for my birthday...otherwise don't come back here.

Also, I will soon release the true story of what happened in vegas last year!

Maybe.

J

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

lolz! u left my jaw hangin for a long time with that play. I believe that's when u were running like god and shrugged the call off like it's just another day in the office. I was first, appalled; 2nd, astonished; 3rd amazed as it started sinking in and 4th, inspired.
I'd just like to thank you personally for giving me the justification of making "horrendous" calls valuable, but I'm still searching for that value cause I suck (as is my dwindling BR)
-Kotton

Anonymous said...

oh and if ur looking for another donk to spice up ur blog I got a ton of venting to do, otherwise i'm bout to start my own jus so I can LJASDBGFKBHASKJDFVHASJK and someone other than moose has to hear about it
-Kotton

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Burdamania said...

I never even see Kotton play these days, and I'm at the same microlimits he is. I also would like permission to post here, as I've gotten into The habiT of berating nitty regs lately and would like to humourously vent

Anonymous said...

hence the virtually nonexistent BR I've managed to dig myself into on pdc. I'm grindin stars for a bit.
-Kotton

Anonymous said...

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y171/yahtzeefool/shipit.jpg

whassup doggs!?!??! Remember your favorite fish, YahtzeeFish?

Anonymous said...

oh yeah he insta shoved and I insta called.