Tuesday, January 26, 2010

If there's one thing I absolutely can't stand

besides ratholers and shortstackers, of course.

It's people who whine when they are beating you. Particularly when they are regulars.

You're winning. Shut up and be happy. For what reason would you cry and whine about how bad you run? I mean not only does no one, and I mean literally no one, besides you and your mom care about how bad you think you're running, but to do it when you're in the black is just funny...in that what a retard sort of way. Next to the 2 aforementioned practices, whining about running bad when you're up several buy ins on someone has to be the most classless and idiotic things anyone can do at a poker table.


If you want to whine........get a blog! :)

Also,

Poker sucks.

Maybe I'll post better content later. But probably not.

Jay

P.s. Dudu likes to call me at 3am to request $800 western union transfers to Australia...can you say...DEGENERATE?

No comments: