Friday, August 21, 2009

OKKKKK I will post

Ok soooo idk where I am at.... I dont know where I left off..


So I have been running cold vs Israelis, up until a couple days ago. I have been playing poorly too, up until a couple days ago.

So last month recap in a shell.

I moved again, got an apartment, idk why I got an apartment I can't even have my fking grill here there is a community grill at the pool but fuck that. It is a nice apartment though, most expensive ones in Tulsa unless I wanted to live downtown, and I for damn sure don't wanna live downtown.

So I got here and realized I had a shitty poker setup, every time I move I have a shitty setup and have to go out and buy things to make my playing time more comfortable so I bought an L desk so I can prop my feet up, and I bought a nice office chair, setup was just under 2,000$ but it has more than paid for itself thus far.

I am buying a new truck at the end of this month or early to middle part of next month. I have been driving the same truck I have had since I was 17 (i am 23) I have put like 150K miles on it, (it has 275K on it now) and I have had lots of good times, and bad times in the truck. It will be sad when I let it go, but I am so uncomfortable showing women my truck because it is undoubtedly disgusting. Cigarette burns in shapes of smiley faces from friends, bbq sauce stains, blood stains, hockey gear smell. It is just bad, but I love the truck so much, never has broken down on me never given me a problem. I will cry the day I turn it over to someone else, maybe I will just keep it parked for keepsake idk, its not worth a whole hell of a lot. 98 F-150 Lariat EXT Cab. Going to buy a brand new one though. Probably would have sooner if I was not afraid of the IRS but I guess I will start paying taxes too and make it ok.

Hockey has been taking my blog time, this is my excuse, I play on 5 teams, almost each night of the week, and I miss the sunday tourneys every week because of hockey too. And the 50K on Carbon is hands down the best 100$ buyin (well if you are not AJKHoosier or Shaun Deeb) the best all around tourney on the web that americans can play. So I need to get in it more often.

Poker poker poker, I was running bad and playing bad, way too aggressive which I have tamed down.

I just rolled a nice fellow for 20K at 10-20 - not an israeli like I would prefer.

But this started as such.

I get up and check games, see a fish playing an "ok" 2-4 player HU on 10 20 6max. So I naturally sit.

Reg says "HU"

I say "if you had ever played me willingly I would let you"

Reg says "lol I will play you right now"

I say "10 20?"

Reg says "obv"

I say "ok"

Reg says "i have a table come sit"

I say "thats another 6max table, I have a HU table come"

Reg says "lol ok i see how you are"

about 5 minutes goes by of him not joining, his last comment was calling me out to be a pussy I guess....

Reg shows up, he is 3betting insanely often, and very very aggressive and I am not handling it well, I have 4bet him prob 4-5 times and been shoved on every time and I back down, I am stuck about 3k to him at most.

Then I steam roll. We play a couple big pots where I flop a set and he ends up shoving me in for 3k on river (9k pot) with a garb hand.

So after a few bigger pots, I go outside for a cigarette. And while I am sitting there I think to myself about times I jumped up high to play and how I played. I remember having 2k in my accounts at times a long time ago and playing 5-10 or something, and seeing the pot having 500$ in it and how hard I would try to win the pot. So I reallized that this guy is playing over his limit, and he is doing the same thing.

Trucked him.... He called off like 2500$ on the turn after his 1K bet I shove on with 34 on 2 4 5 Q board when I hold JJ (i bet flop he raises i flat i check shove turn he calls)

Another hand that probably set him off in the beginning was when I was handling his 3bets very poor, and I play this pot.

I open A8 to 60- he 3bets to 210 I flat

Flop K 9 2 rainbow,

He checks I check behind

Turn 9s puttign spades out

He leads 300ish and I flat

River is another 9

he open ships 1500$ and I call him down he shows 107 and I scoop.

This is probably the pot that cost him 20K realistically.

Another hand he played he opens to 60 I 3bet to 220 with AA he min reraises me (towards end of sitting so he is trying new things) I flat, flop J J 4 - I check he bets 380 (half pot button) I make it like 840 , really small raise and he ships for like 2k more and I call he tables 34o.

He just could not stay out of pots and keep himself from trying to pick up any significant pot. Needless to say his head was way fucked up for 10 20.

So literally after about 20 days of LITERALLY holding my account even playing and running bad I finally have some profits for the month. Just checking the ledger history was kinda sick because at the end of every day my account was within a 2500-3K area lol. So many of those days too I would get up and get stuck for 6-10K and it makes me sick that I am that dumb on a day to day basis.....

Gonna wrap up there I will post more often, as promised every time but never done :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice way to put in a few hours, congrats
-kotton

Anonymous said...

that guy always plays like that...i dont want to mention his name but he is just insane crazy...

-moosey

Anonymous said...

tramadol no prescription how much tramadol dosage - tramadol dosage by weight