Sunday, August 30, 2009

THE BET

Since I have turned into a fat lazy fuck with no motivation. I needed someone or something to get me off my couch. JayNYC was more than happy to oblige. To those who do not known me I have gained 50 lbs. in the past 3 years. So now the gloves have come off. After much negotiation me and Jay have agreed to a Matusow. (Matusow was a fat fuck who won a nice weight loss bet.)
The terms:
Current Weight of my fat ass 232 lb.
Time Period 6 mos.
Weight Loss 35 lbs.
Stakes $500
Now Jay calls me fat boy, chubs and donut muncher, we will see what he will be saying in 6 months. Jay has said that he has already spent the $500.
I am so confident of my winning this bet that I am willing to entertain a further $500 in action.
Just come say hi to me on PDC or Carbon.
depeche212

1 comment:

Burdamania said...

If you were as nitty eating as you were playing poker, you'd win this bet easily! :)