Sunday, August 23, 2009

Oddddd Sunday.....

Well.... I dont know what to say about today, it was the worst/best even day ever.

First I wake up, find my buddy from Israel and play him 10-20

I give him 10k

3 hands.

First I call a 3bet with K8 cause he is 3betting light/often

flop Ad 10s 3c

he checks I fire 280$ into 440$

He flats

Turn 6s

he checks I check behind to pull at my spade one time.

River 9s

He open ships just over the pot and I call he turns As7s over... Yay nut v 2nd nut.

Slightly tilty.

Ok now he gets tricky at THE PERFECT TIME

I have been 3betting a lot, trying to get that back. I have about 2500 he has me covered with 4kish

he opens to 60 I 3bet to 220 and he flats as usual.

I have AQ by the way

flop As 3c 6d

I bet 320 he raises to 800-900 and I ship it in expecting to see AJ A10 and if he has A3 A6 give it to him.

NOOO AK he doesn't 4bet me with AK for the first time in his life.... not really a bad beat just sick that he gets disguised so well when he is barely competent.

Oh and between those 2 hands I get in pre with QQ v JJ and he spikes a set and cracks me.

And the last hand of mention, I have a stack of about 3k vs his 9kish.

KK for me he opens I 3bet standard he flats.

flop Jc 9d 7c

I bet 320 he flats

Turn 9h I lead 800 he just clicks most of his stack and puts me in.

Ok ok ok, yea I can let my hand go sometimes but NEVER vs him when I am tilted and he is not, he does this with J2 sooted here, and even 88 maybe A7, he moves me in so light when I am tilted.

77 he has though... oh well..

I got a double up back from him a couple times just to tilt it back to him or take a beat and stack off, frustrating session.


OK So I start the day off stuck 10kish.

So my only chance to get even, the 50K which I won and got even... Pretty piss poor, because I have played the 50K 3 times previous to this, never playing it because of hockey games conflicting, I skipped games today to play.

So at first skipping games and being stuck 10K was a pain in the ass and I regretted it. But the 50K is SOOO AWESOME. It is the weakest 100$+ buyin tourney I have ever played.

No hands to bring up, except I busted KK with AJ with like 13 left and got reamed by some tool who thinks I was 100% shoving for value, not that those are his words "your favorite hand is AJ" is more like his words... jackass.... He was opening a lot and I squeeze get lucky lah tee dah.

Then I was short on the final and I ship A7o get called by a fellow from Israel who held the chip lead by 108s (he was BB) and he flops an 8 and I turn a miracle Ace... Yay


So I am in the midst of trying to build a roll outside of PDC and PS and FT where I am starting, just 20 buyins on .50 1.00 all I am allowing myself to use.

It is boring and tough to play the stakes but kind of fun to be able to like 20 table again. So I will kinda keep post of that progress, right now its going "ok" I lost half of my PS 2k in like the first 2 hours playing 6max and FR (hu games were just annoying to me on there, dont think I am going to mess with them) but I have almost got that back in a few sessions afterwards.

G'day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol at ur boy who dumped 20k grinding 200nl with me 8)
nice win

-kotton