Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Note to Jay

Hi Jay, sorry I can not make the trip to Florida but my competitive spirits rose recently and now I am playing sports again. Something you have never done due to the fact you live in New York, where people only bet on sports and yell loudly about them on the streets.

Thank you for wishing me well in my Hockey Tournament! Maybe if you could make fucking plans to do something with more than 72 hours notice I could swing it. Unfortunately you can't so my bottles of Absinthe will be sitting in Oklahoma instead of Florida. I hope your trip is ruined by 5 days of thunderstorms.


I passed 9th grade English. Partly because my teacher (female) had seen me naked....

True story...

Long story but I will spill it for the blog.

When I was in 9th grade there was a girl who always told me I had a tiny dick.... Now I am a stupid 9th grader obv so I get a picture of me standing sideways to the camera with a hard on....

So I send it to her and she views it and sends it to a buddy of mine (who is my current roommate) (I didn't really know him at the time) (he was in my english class in 9th grade) who is real social, talks to everyone has everyones emails etc etc (back when everyone had AOL emails) so he gets the pic from this girl and sends it to his whole mailing list and titles it FWD so people forwarded it, he got a hold of the faculty emails and sent it to every teacher principal etc in my highschool. My highschool had over 1000 kids by the way. So now literally 80% of the highschool has seen my dick.... My English teacher would not look me in the eyes for about 10 days, I had to talk to the principal and I told him "Hey I didn't send this to everyone, and if you want to expell me go ahead, but I mean I dont see how it could be any worse than walking around here every day" (also what I told my parents) So I didn't get punished by the school or my parents. Annnnd I didnt get called a little dick anymore, yay fun story.

Poker news....

I fucking rule.... I am peaking "career wise" I have been disciplined (for the most part) and been running well playing fairly well, have had a few really bad sessions mentally. But for the most part I have been easily clearing 5-7K every week for about 4 months now playing minimal hours for the most part, and including a couple 5-10K blunders....

I bought a couple books to handle my taxes, something Jay throws the middle finger to.

Apparently I need to buy a business license. But I can write off a vehicle that weighs 6000 LBS or more! So Lincoln Navigator here I come some time in the next few months or whenever I am eligable.

I still need to quit smoking.

There are more 100$ bills in Russia than the USA... (US bills)

OUT

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice comeback last night on 2,4 unless u dumped it back :o
-kotton

Anonymous said...

nah i didnt dump it back i busted him shortly after u left