Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Jay is a fish

I guess it is time to finally post some shit. Jay is trying to relive the spring break and college experice he never had. I hope it doesnt end with him being bent over buck naked and being paddled by a big fraternity boy!
Maybe this blog will release some of my tensions. Where do I start well.... 3 years ago i was playing 5-10 deep stacked (3k)at the Wynn and beating the game up. Now i am playing 1-2 200 buy in online and sweating flips for $200. That is what having no roll will do for you. I feel my game has lost its edge. Skill level in the toilet, just abc multi tabling nit grinder. The title of this post shoud be cry me a river. After losing top set AAA to a rivered flush and and losing with 77 on a QQ7 flop when the 3rd Q hits the river and counterfeits me. Oh well standard for me. If you dont know my game I can say that i get it in good at least 80% the time.. winning is a different story. Regarding DOO DOO he is a fish passing up spring break to play roller hockey. LOL! DOO DOO it is no crime to be gay, i am sure there will be boys a plenty on the prowl in Daytona who might find your trailer park ass passably attractive...
Peace out.

3 comments:

DADuhWEEwah said...

Clonie Gowen wants me trailer dick!

Anonymous said...

Whats up fellows- How about some help

Unban me from the forum plz J-
Moose4life
Donk4Life
AstonVillaHooligan
Noob15
TheVermonster

(2 mine, 1 Gfs, and 2 roomies) :)

Anonymous said...

one vote for moose and donk, aston blows worse than I at tilting his BR and never hear of the other two nits
-kotton