Thursday, October 30, 2008

FK YOU FULL TILT

For real... FER REEEELZ


No site can piss me off like this site, I think if they changed their name it may help. I even tried to change the table views but it did not help, I still knew I was on FT. I am certain that I have an issue with my mentality when I am playing on this site. I mean I can not play well for more than 90 minutes on this site. I snap every time, or atleast I am telling myself this now, over 4 months without an MTT cash over 3K, like 15 MTT Final Tables without a top 3. Ummmm..... 1 winning month on there in the past 4 or 5 months, and that month I was the dumbass who decided to win the TLB. Played like 1200 games, 45 man+++ and made like 4K, now I played for like 10 hours a day 6 days a week. This is not my idea of how I would want to live.

You know, atleast in live poker when you get to running bad, you can order a drink and still enjoy the night. Online, no no no, you are on 10+ tables and have to keep your cool which is sometimes impossible to do on Full Tilt, not a problem on other sites for me. I can not take the MTT grind like I used to, or I am just running insane bad for this long. I mean I can live a month without a break but seriously, for the hours I have put in most months, this is just torture, thank the lord other sites are treating me very well or I would be forced to become a pot smoking hippy working at Arby's to pay for the rest of my school which I have full intentions of finishing sometime soon.

Things I hate about Full Tilt

1. Every flop seems to have a straight flush draw
2. Every time I have 99-JJ on a rag board I am vs 2 overs and a flush draw
3. I never flop a set, or a big hand in the early stages of tourneys. But the fish who are limping in every hand always do, it is literally like I can not win a hand early in a tourney, can't even make a pair with AK AQ but 1 in 5 or so, and usually behind when I do.
4. Too many good players and too sorry of software, fish have to get a share on FT, the grinders have a lower ROI on FT than ANY SITES TOP GRINDERS. I will not attribute this to the solid players. So this means if I am not 100% on top of my game I should not even be playing.
5. I won't quit playing there


BLAHHHHHH
BURN IN HELL FULL TILT!

Other news, going to play a bunch of lower buyin live tourneys for the next 10 days or so, that is if I can get a hotel room for the whole time.

90 minutes away from me, Scotty Nguyens Poker Classic! Cherokee in Tulsa, couple tourneys every day ranging from 200-1000$ buyins and a 3K main event and surely plenty of side games, should be able to do well. Hotel rooms will be scarce I am sure so I will prob be forced to spend twice as much on a Suite for the first 5 days, oh well....


WEEEEEEEEEE POKER

Tough way to make an easy living, or an easy way to make a tough living? Both make sense to me?

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

bravejayhawk gtinds 25c 50c to pay rent?

DADuhWEEwah said...

u see him grinding 25c 50c?

Anonymous said...

who is that comment directed at then?

Anonymous said...

nvmnd. just saw the comment you left on previous post

Anonymous said...

i agree with what you said in an earlier post about a live deck being more random then online. and i also agree with you that FTP is a little shady. btw, are those 45man sngs that yuo grind profitable interms of daily grinding them? wish you better luck on there tho.

Anonymous said...

and yes, jay is hiding out here

-PDC PLayer

Anonymous said...

good post sir. keep updating please. jays and goodcu blog are pure crap compared to yours. and also, could you tell me one thing jim. how the hel lhasnt jay gone broke yet? does he ever win?

DADuhWEEwah said...

Jay is a good player, he is on a different level than most that play. Different style that most people observing may not comprehend. He doesnt really care what he has, just tries to lay the pressure on the other guy, and he makes this work somehow.

Yea the 45 mans are profitable, and I do profit in them, my FT woes are all from MTTsI have bought into and done awful in for the past few months, I tell myself I am swearing MTTs off (except for majors) but I never do, thus me never having a FT BR to work MTTs correctly. But I would say yes they are worth daily grinding if you can keep your cool all day, FT has Rake Back if u sign up, I had to beg for my rakeback a dozen times finally they caved, and the FTPs are more valuable than any other sites "comp points" If I play there steeadily I can make a new Apple Macbook every 3 months or so, anywhere else I get nothing but tshirts and coasters. So yea if you can play 12-16 tables at a time they are worth playing daily, all be it insanely frustrating at times.

Anonymous said...

thanks for quick response. you playing any FTOP? gonna play in a few.

Anonymous said...

im not speaking from watching jay. im speaking from playing him

Anonymous said...

uh no update? wtf?