Friday, July 06, 2007

This is the way we ball

http://www.pokerhand.org/?1232940

One day reading Jay's hand histories for hours on end corrupted me and caused me to do retarded shit on the river just because it was aggressive. More recently though I finally figured out how to do it properly as well as a couple other things clicked and now I actually win money rather then wanting to kill myself because rakeback consisted of too large of a % of my income. I'm almost positive he had 9T in this hand though obviously had I known 100% he had 9T I wouldn't have pushed but I did figure it to be a large part of his range and thought I could get him off it a decent percentage of the time. Such a savage read.

Tonight I'm throwing a birthday party for a friend who's out of state. He won't be in attendance but I won't let a little detail like that stop me from throwing a party. The current ratio of chics who want my nuts compared to dude ratio is currently 2:1 so I might just not invite anymore dudes but we'll see.

:MetagameownsallthepushwasplusEVridemynutsmore

No comments: