Sunday, July 01, 2007

And we're back!

Let the whining begin! I'll start:

Sorry for the lack of updates... poker players are just lazy by nature. And I've been busy...busy not caring.

This blog is for ME. ME ME ME. Not you. You're mad about the lack of updates? Hate me? Great. Write me an e-mail: Fcukmoney at gmail.com

Now on to business.

Poker

If may was an awesome month, June was the complete opposite. I ran extremely bad on all sites and ended up actually busting my FTP (If any of you have money on ftp u want to trade, write me an e-mail ill buy it up) account while on the highest level of Jay tilt. 5 digits gone. Holla. I estimate that if I stop tilting, I'll be able to buy 6 figures worth of property/stocks/lapdances at the end of the year.

Anyway, somewhere mid-month I got borderline even...I'm not even sure how because I was basically losing every all in until about the 20th. Ahead, behind, it didn't matter. It was kind of sick actually, at some point it got so ridiculous that I was all in on 4 tables at the same time as a 3-1 or better favorite and lost them all. It was great. Then I just stopped caring...and playing. I did cash out enough to pay for 10 days of ballinnnn while not living at home, and a new bimmer. Of course this meant I was down on the month again.

Was MIA till the 29. 29th logged a good session, played well (B+), ran well. Booked a solid win. Played the following day, ran very badly, played B- to B poker. Minor steaming aside booked another solid win. Honestly, I have no idea how I pulled out a win, yet alone a good one, considering my HU opponents ran very well. AGAIN. Good thing I can read people's souls.

Games were juicy, 5figures over 2 days and I was up on the month going into July. This pleased me.

Today: Played 2200 hands. A nice 4k loss. Several coolers, some small beats, some steaming. Played C+ to B- all day. I haven't been able to play anything better than B+ recently because there's renovation going on at my place and everything is upside down...it's like a war zone. My computer is set up in a very uncomfortable way and there's nothing I can do about it until I get a new table. Comfort is everything and the lack of it can really throw your game off. Or mine anyway.

Back to today. I ran horribly...very reminiscent to the beginning of the month. Plus people are making good calls vs me. That means I'm thinking a level ahead or a level behind. I'm pretty sure it's a level ahead. Another thing, they're not betting when checked to where it looks like a good spot to bet any 2. It's either that they're leveling me knowing I'm going to check call or they're retarded nits. Again, I'm pretty sure they're just retarded (based on how other streets are played) and am going with this theory until someone proves me otherwise. At which point, I will just not play them anymore.

So now I'm down this month. I hate poker.


Finally, WTF is up with the recent influx of ratholers at Merge? If there's one thing I hate more than shortstackers, it's hit and runners. And if there's one thing I hate more than hit and runners, it's ratholers. They're everywhere. I've been ratholed at least 5 times in the last 2 days. It's disheartening because there's a lack of games so it frustrates (end result: tilt) you to no end when you get stuck.

Furthermore, a repeated ratholer has taken a liking to me. She now stalks and min buys with the intention to rathole every time I'm on. And she won't stop...no matter how many times I have wished her death via cancer.


Non Poker

My friend bullitpete recommended a great uk movie - "The Business". Top flick, an easy 8/10. Like Scarface meets lock, stock, and two smoking barrels. Worth owning.

It's my birthday tomorrow. Shame it falls on a Monday and I can't celebrate properly. Will probably have a few close people over in the evening since my house currently looks like a disaster area and do something big on fri/sat. Pisses me off I celebrate my bday down for the month. Might have to play all night. ;)

Some terrible human left a comment on the previous post calling the content on my blog somewhat objectionable...this angers me to no end. I like to think of my blog as completely objectionable so this can only mean that the level of objection I provide is not up to par. In turn this means that stories from my personal life will be posted. Some of you will laugh, some will cry, some will never visit here again.

Who knows when I'll update next but one thing's for sure...when ever that update comes...it will most certainly be fully objectionable!

No comments: