Tuesday, July 03, 2007

My update is not objectionable

except to maybe Jay who's been whining like a little bitch about the fact I didn't call on his birthday. He's really taking his man crush on me to new and frightening, albiet slightly erotic, levels.

Why don't we update normally? I'm a slacker. I didn't even play poker last month I think after rakeback I made like 100 dollars. Ballin'

I could go back and recall all the good stories of the last month I accumulated since I left the house but I don't like our readers that much so I'm going to attempt to keep it as dull and poker related as possible though if I'm updating regularly I will try to remember to upload the next sex tape I make.

As for this month it's grindtime since I took last month off and my leatherass has been logging a lot of hours for even a real pro as opposed to a half-ass rakeback pro like myself. The results have been fantastic. I'm playing well and running better and well above pace to put up a five figure week which would put me well ahead of my monthly goal. If you're not playing on Bugsy's Club in the ring games you probably should be as they're probably the softest on the net. I'll get to something more interesting again eventually.

:sorryididntcallbutididntgiveyoursistersherpes

No comments: