Friday, April 13, 2007

Welcome new readers!

I'd like to welcome our new readers from PAW. Make sure you bookmark us and tell all your friends. Kick back, spread the word, and leave lots of comments - we're here to amuse you. Also, I'd like to extend a personal thank you to one Jeremy Enke of PAW - thank you for linking the blog. We appreciate the free traffic.

Oh, almost forgot. A very special thank you to NewPokerGirl/Nicole79xx of PAW. Thanks for being so incredibly stupid - I couldn't have done it without you baby.

If it's wrong to love stupid people, I don't want to be right!

Stay tuned - I promise to go on drunken tilt and lose thousands of dollars really soon. REDPILL888 WHO?!!

Jay

P.s. Jeremy, thanks for not being a judgemental prick who jumps to conclusions without knowing all the details...oh wait. My mistake.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say... Better to be infamous than unknown :)