Thursday, April 05, 2007

If it Wasn't For Big Pockets, I could Make money at this game

We've all heard, or bitched ourselves that "aces never hold up for me".... Well they dont hold up for me either, but more so, i was reviewing my Stats using my favorite stat keeping program, and i'm right where i want to be as far as VPIP, AF and WSD.. SemiLoose Aggressive baby!!!

However, I'm only up very little for the past 10k in hands, with how good i've been playing lately i should be averaging way more BB/100..

After a quick review i've found my biggest losing hands for the past 10k have been AA and KK, hell 22 has made more for me, and i'm even for playing J4o so thats doing better for me than AA or KK...

I reviewed my play on these hands and discovered that AA, can not beat 95s (especially when 95s pushes from the Button and you're in the BB with AA) A set of AA can not beat KJo especially so it is especially bad to keep betting the pot all the way to the river when that T hits..

My KK will not beat someone elses AA but if I have AA and someone has KK, I might as well just burn my money and use it to light my cigarettes with...

My AA and KK are looking at about a 10% win ratio right now, and they're getting all in preflop the vast majority of the time...

I cant complain too hard, I am currently up, Thank God for flushes...

No comments: