Monday, December 28, 2009

Trip to Colorado, some poker, some bitching and complaining about European Regs.


Ok so this is fresh on the mind, a hand I just played on FTP


Ok so this is at a 3-6 Deep table (200BB) and were both 200 BB deep, me and this Estonian


Well he is a reg, but this hand actually pissed me off more than any hand I have played in a good long while.


I have AA in mid, he opens utg +1


He opens to 18, i make it 72, he makes it 160ish


K now me, I have AA, if I 4bet he is mucking almost anything, prob flatting KK QQ MAYBE, "MAYBE"


Noone is going to stack off 200BB with KK on a FR table 100% of the time


So I elect to flat.


Flop 10c 9d 2c


He bets 175 into 330ish


I make it 360, barely over a min raise


He ships and I snap expecting KK QQ (not JJ 1010 and ill explain why)


HE HAS FUCKING 1010!


This hand is so fucking bad for a reg....


1st off what is his objective with his 4bet??? To get 5bet by AA and muck his hand? To get 5bet by AK and muck? 5bet by KK? I mean seriously....


If I call I have him beat, if I come over the top he has to muck unless he is just going insano mode.


Why the fuck would he 4bet a hand with so much value vs a 3bet when we are 200BB deep?


He takes my 72$ or mucks and loses his 160ish OR I guess I get tricky and he flops a set....


That hand got under my skin though....


So Colorado, just got back from there last week I guess, but I am lazy on the blog updates.


I lost about 8k on the trip, plus my airfare and the hotel room (rented the mountain pine suite at the Ameristar in Blackhawk Colo) The room was awesome, go look at pics, that is why I put what I did in parenthesis!


But I lost so much playing craps... I ran so bad in craps, my horseshoe has fallen out of my ass at table games, I lost every where I sat. It was sucky.


My friends in Colorado all week before I fly in with this bad ass room I rented are telling me "we have so many girls coming"


ZERO GIRLS so we have to go search the floor for some, found 2 ugly girls, and 2 more that were ok, but we got back to the hotel wiuth the 2 ok girls and they had a friend puking and we never met back up... Awesome....


I am running good on PDC again, finally, I sit and I win! I run normal to good! Ty PDC



I just typed ummmm and deleted it, I guess this means I am prob done with this post, nothing too much has happened.


Well I guess I can dig deeper, we had nearly a foot of snow in Oklahoma, and I had to help a couple people get unstuck, yay, never telling anyone I have straps in my truck again, its butt fookin cold and people are stupid. I pull this one guy out at a gas station when I was gettin gas, then he proceeds to drive RIGHT BACK WHERE HE WAS STUCK then I pulled him out again, and drug his stupid little mini cooper all the way across the parking lot to prevent him from doing it again. Why so many people choose to drive around in the snow with 2WD I have no clue. Oklahoma drivers and snow are just not a good mix.


Christmas was good got a bunch of stuff from the folks, nothing expensive mostly just random things I need but forget to buy a lot (shampoo, kitchen items, basic necessities I guess) and I got my folks a couch, bought family photos with me my sister and brother, I guess I will post one in here, make it a family blog.


Ummmm


done

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more pics of ur sis :p
-kotton