Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Good Golly Miss Molly

I am tilty, and played bad, but got out of dodge in like 45 minutes. Phew....

Don't think I have ever ran into so many raises/reraises on the flop/turn in my life....

Given I was being soooooooper aggressive but... Tilty tilty...

Lost 2k playing like 8 tables, luckily, I snapped AA for 1200$ with 98o shipping flop of 7 6 3 rainbow!

3bet me PF in 5-10 on FTP I flat he bets 200 into 300ish I make it 1275 he ships for 7$ more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BINK!

Yea I play bad.... Bad post, just gonna "try" to get a ritual of posting going on here...



Patience isn't a virtue, its a waste of time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rly, more spammers? wtf?

Tell Jay to unban me from dot com's gay forum...apparantly when you tell other people that someone is a pos player u get banned.
-kotton

Anonymous said...

Hey DADuhWeeWah, if that's really you on carbonpoker... watched you play heads up couple times. Avatar "i love rich boys" or something like that. Seen couple hit and run on you and I' am impressed how you still feel good about it. Do you mind transfer $80 or something like that to OMGInsanoCut (omginsanocut) cause 80$ is like a one cent to you, just wondering. gg. DADuhWeeWah all the way XD