Thursday, May 24, 2012

LOLJUGALOL

What a degen.

While you were degenatarding with the scummy bumhunting regs (who I told you not to play might I add), I was chillin, sippin on a mojito and getting brain.

You know why?

CAUSE IM A BAWS DADDY

 I can't even feel bad, cause I FKN WARNED YOU. But I do have to say that you are my absolute fkn HERO for beating STINKY for 7k. This warms my heart. I'll have to do something nice for you. Maybe I'll hit n run one of the regs for 5k-10k in your honor.

I gotta say how pathetic it is that I leave for 1 day and no one has the stones to run the bumhunters out of town. Anyway we both know you're not quitting. You're not a quitter. Maybe a whiner, but I'm a whiner too. I just do it here, where no one reads it.

Hit me @ Fcukmoney@gmail.com w/ your skype info. I never check that address, so leave a comment when you ship the info and I'll check it.

 -J BOSS DADDY NYC

P.s. I hope you threw that TAG HEUER in a dumpster.


 P.p.s Oh and by the way, you still owe me 1k. You didn't think I forgot, did you? I plan to collect so have them crisp hundos ready.

5 comments:

JUGA said...

what de dilly

i don't give a fk about ur sht! I'm here relaxing, chillin in the sun.

U can tell by the shades on my face that ima bawlla, i get her high, i get drunk, i get her home, i never call her

JUGA said...

i god the world by the nuts, never lettn go -no homo-
I live fast, i die hard, i play my part, until i go go

GSinishtaj said...

You got the world by the nuts...And I got you by the nuts...UMAD?

JUGA said...

ygos?

Unknown said...

Please grab my nuts.....