Saturday, January 28, 2012

I'm annoyed.

I played for like 18 hours straight only to be stuck 25k. Granted it's only 2.5 buyins and I monkey'd off like 40k anyway and played fairly poorly, I am still annoyed at how awful I ran.

It's just stupid. And these vermin don't give any action. I am going to start hit n running and grimign all the bumhunters and annoying regs just o make them as miserable as they make me.

It's 7:30am. I'm dead tired. I'd still play anyone right now cause I want to get even, but god damn these losers won't play. Everyone must have really great nosebleed games somewhere on the euros. I need more money on non us sites. Yeah. I said it.

Misery upon all the vile and disgusting creates that nest on the heads up tables.

J

P.s. It amuses me that only haters read this blog. It also amuses me they think I care about what they think or want. Yes, you reading this right now. I wouldn't spit on you to put out a fire. Well, maybe I would spit on you.

P.p.s FTP PAY ME

UPDATE: Decided 25k was a small loss so lost 80k instead. Going to sleep now. Also going to retire.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Saw on your PTR you are up 60k still in the past couple months, is that true? Not shitting on losing 80k, but still up a decent bit I think!