Thursday, January 19, 2012

Hi FanBoys

2011--------> sucked balls.
2012--------> sucks less balls.

Ran the worst that anyone can run in the last 3 months of 2011. Not posting hands or graphs, but i was insanely below EV and it was never ending. The only thing that kept me going is that I cant run worse than Dudu has...no one can. I started online off well for 2012 and as for live...I played a 560$ borgata poker open. Day 1 I must of hit 4 sets and got paid on 3 of them, and had a kid stack off with QT on KKQ vs my AK. Went into day 2 in the top 10 in chips with 220 left. Hands leading to meltdown- I 3b squeeze QQ, kid folds, old guy folds and was mad. Next orbit old guy opens (he looks like Jack Hauffman from Gold Rush with sunglasses and a hat on) i 3 bet to 65k with AK (4-8k). He calls with about 230k behind (I'm about 530k deep), flop AK2, i bet 60k he calls, turn 2x, i ship he calls K2cc. GG moose. I almost snap at the guy but I just said nothing. I was one comment away from flipping a lid. Like 3 hands later i ship 20bbs into the guys raise with KQhh, he has AA and I brick a KT9 board. FML. I min cashed, sad. More updates to come. Dudu, Jay, and my Fanboys, I love you.

Side Note- Tourney paid 160k+ for first.

No comments: