Thursday, October 07, 2010

This is what poker has become:

I am on such sick tilt right now. I have ben hit n run 6 or 7 different times. The same damn pattern. They win a buy in ad snap leave. Jesus christ Everyone. Regs, fish, semi regs, bum hunters, doesn't matter. The only people who actually stay and play are the really really good players...which I don't mind...but I don't ALWAYS want to be playing super tough opponents. All I get is hit n run. Especially on FTP. It'sm sick. win a buyin leave, win a buyin leave, win a flip leave, suckout leave. leave leave leave. and there are no games to continue. I sit for 12 hours waiting. Until one of these scumballs comes and gets stuck so they dont leave.

CHRIST.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a baby

oh no I lost a buyin

ShiaLaBluff said...

I am in the same boat dad :(

ShiaLaBluff said...

BTW ... just chatted with you on MERGE 2-4 HU NLHE table... If you do happen to think of someone please holler at me? Just looking for a MTT expert to help plug a couple of holes in my game. See you around bro. BTW ... my comment above was a joke. I see what you're saying though; that does suck donkeyballs.