Thursday, April 15, 2010

Since I'm playing poker again...

I may as well whine about it.

And we all know whining is fun, but the following blog full of ridiculous whining is justified:


Holy shit. I am 4 or 5 hours in to one of the most ridiculous sessions I have played this year...and there have been more than a few. I am currently stuck around 6300$ and it doesn't feel too bad considering I was stuck around 23k palying 10-20.

There are many many ways you can run bad. You can get sucked out on, coolered, whatever....but if you're like me, you can run into one of the most aggressive donks I have ever seen, while they are on a super get smashed in the face with the deck five times over and get blessed by god, jesus, allah, jehova, buddah and whatever else mythical super natural power you or anyone else has ever believed in.

How's that for a run on sentence? I'nm still currently 3 tabling so deal with it.

Anyway back to this insane pit of fire I threw myself in...everybody knows I play as many hands as humanly possible and I could not make a pair or a draw to save my life. Okay, that's a lie, i made a a FEW, very few pairs...but then the board ran off horrendously and I had to fold. Or I would call and get shown a better hand. It was sickening. It was the epitome of a sick heater.

I was just getting 3bet and potted on non stop and had no hands to combat with. I was stuck like 14k at 10-20 HU and like 9 at 6max. The game was so ridiculous, and I was so card dead, I jammed 8's preflop for 5k. I ended up playing like a 16k pot all in preflop with kings vs queens which held and was the begining of my rally.

The whole session was pretty annoying. I am rusty and out of practice playng 4 different stkaes with 2 heads up and one being a short stack while the other is insanely deep...yada yada...need to play more poker to be in game form. Add in that I had to chase around one of our newly merged in leaches and this was a complete catastrophe.

Speaking of this leach...this complete Ahole, in a 6max game, where the whole table is getting murdered by a crazy fish, tries to get the fish to play him heads up. All because the fish was simultaneously playing me heads up...nevermind that I was down like 10k to him at that point...the audacity of these people. This is why there should be a KOTH system so that these people can't even sit at a HU table. or at the very least an option to have Brock Lesnar punch them in the face whenever they do something so classless.

I will be writing a more serious blog on on these matters very soon.

So anyway, here we are...stuck 6k and 1 tabling. Cause when the huge fish leaves...the games break. SURPRISE!

Today reminded me of this time last year...some major fish showed up and start multi tabling the 5-10 6max games and literally destroyed everyone while on the sickest heater. I remember him beating dudu and I for a combined 20k or something one day. He was just on fire...and with our volatile stiles, it was inevitable. I remember dudu figuratively scratching his head on AIM, telling me that maybe this guy wasn't a fish and me laughing at him. This went on for 3-4 days...until...another surprise...heater ended, profit lost, and never heard from again. I think 3up took 20 off him or something...whatever it doesn't matter. What matters is, I'm annoyed I have to run into such infernos every once in a while and then work so hard to get my money back before it is given away to bumhunters...I think i'd almost rather lose to people no one else wants to play...that way I have the option of playing them anytime I want.

And I just 3 outed someone, so all is well again. Only down 4k. It's a win by my standards.

No comments: