Monday, April 12, 2010

The only time 3up has ever said anything smart

I remember many years ago, a very tired Jay and very tired 3up were sitting around at 3am talking poker on aim and why we are so terrible at it and, for the first and only time in his life, 3up said something smart:

"To be any good at this game, you have to realize you suck."

Truer words have never been spoken.

But like with anything, over time we evolve, adjust, learn, and grow:

To be any good at this game, you have to knowingly, at some point in your life, play against someone who is so much better than you, you can't even understand the plays they are making.

That's why 3up and dudu suck. They will never admit they have ever played anyone who's better than them...forget about anyone who's ever owned their soul on every street!

Just ask them. F'n ego maniacs! =]

Also, it's 2am, and I want to sleep but I am at 3 tables with dumb fish. One of them is a huge Ahole to boot. How can I sleep?


----


Ok, I feel like rambling randomly for a little while since 3 tabling bores the hell out of me.


Jesus christ, they are so bad. I fold TP on an A high board after a bet and a call and they check the river down to chop w Q high.

There's this one fish from china who is insanely bad but keeps having it and playing terrible so I pay off.

After playing for a while in real games on the majors, it's amusing how truly bad the winning regs are on smaller sites. Majors was the right word since it's like going from the MLB to like a recreational softball league with underhanded pitching and a 72 year old grandmother at first base.

Hit n runs. <3

You know what sucks? When donks give my money to other donks that leave the table. I don't much like that.

Misread hand, cost me $60. Wee.

Just made a mistake.

Like assholes, there are 2 types of haters. Funny haters who hate for shits n giggles, really aren't jealous of anything, and could give 2 shits about the success of others and just worry about their own shit.
And then there are people who are truly jealous and hate becaue of it. Or they hate because they feel someone is undeserving.
Sometimes these haters come in the form of closet haters - the worst kind of hater. Closet haters don't openly hate but are twice as jealous as open haters. They never miss an oppertunity to mention someones success, talent, wealth, whatever...and they always whine and bitch about their own misfortune...no matter how successful they are/arent.

I forgot how good Godsmack is.

3up just signed on, so I no longer have to entertain myself by writing this non sense.

No comments: