Monday, October 12, 2009

*(^)&*^DIAGF&^)&^

The only bad thing about running super hot is how bad it feels when the horseshoe falls out of your ass. Over the last few days I'm pretty sure I've only dropped like 5-6k and with all-in equity it still should have been closer to 10k and is by all means a swing that doesn't bother me at all from a monetary perspective but frustration not being able to get anything going. I've been playing a lot of HU the last few days trying to get a feel for it and don't feel I'm handling it very well. I'm eeking out a win without game selection and am happily sitting down with the regulars but feel I'm making a lot of mistakes, adjusting too slow, lacking the stamina to close opponents on the ropes & a bunch of other shit. I just avoided going out for drinks with this girl whos pissed @ her boyfriend cause I had a super donk and manged to give this idiot of epic proportions 7 buy-ins back over the course of 4 hours. I actually quit him I'm on such steaming tilt which I've only done a handful of times & twice were in the last 24hrs. I'm a trainwreck (it's true ask PTR) Enjoy the hiatus of Jay & I wrecking your games while you still can.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what's ur name on merge
-kotton

ThreeUp3Down said...

Jay has told me that under no circumstances am I allowed to reveal my screen names or post any poker related content since he doesn't want you guys to get good @ Stud or something

Anonymous said...

lmfao....typical cock response of which i expected nothing less 4m him despite him telling me to ask u n it wasn't his place to say who u were 8) GL on the felt
-kotton