Sunday, July 19, 2009

Long over due

Yea yea long time no update. My bad


So it has been about 20 days roughly. Ill try to get it all in here.

I went on a 30+ BI swing at 5-10, my sickest swing ever, I ran so so bad.

A few hands from this run would include.

Twice having top set vs quads (A99 board vs 99) JQ6 board v 66 (yea not top set but fk it close enough)

3 Betting an israeli HU with 84 spades flop 5s6s7d and I am vs 89 and I brick a spade.

Losing like 03498573234 races in a row.

Playing poorly.

Ummm I remember flopping top 2 with AQ vs same Israeli gentleman vs his A5 (1 pair) and he backdoored 5s on me.


Okie so was officially like a 36 BI slide at its peak. 36K in like 5 days, it was absurd.


SINCE those 5 days I have ran ok, I have made about 18 of those BIs back and the Israeli who was sucking out on me and coolering me has cooled off himself. I am going to bust him. I have his game down so well now. Except for how to hit more of the flops thast he 3bets me pre on. I won literally every race on him today and he tried to bluff me off a couple hands and failed.

Still feel like im running poorly over all in 6max though I had a fair sitting a couple times but seems when I am flatting with big pairs on 3bets when I know the 3better can't play vs a 4bet I get beat up in, flopping trips or two pair with random cards or I flop a set (when I wanna get it in bad and river a set :) and kill action.

I suck at 2-4 I literally spew buyins off there, it is ridiculous how bad I play at 2-4, I need a program that blocks the dollar figure out and just converts everything to BBs on the table, and to be able to hide the names of tables so I can just open them, mix them up and have to play better or risk losing at higher stakes at the rate I do playing 2-4.

So Still stuck since Vegas but will eventually get that all back.

Was going to shoot for the top level in the promo buuut that would be a lot of play AND I would have to do a lot of it at 2-4 and I spew there so I should prob steer clear, and I will probably make top 2 or 3 levels and call it good, but the top level is an insane amount of playing unless I got HU action all day when I played and got a lot of sitgos running. (which one day I did get a guy to play me like 20 400$ HU sitgos in like 2 -3 hours, and he was bad, and I had a 17 of 21 game streak going at one point which is pretty goot)

Have been playin a bit live lately, and my game is just so far ahead of people around here. It is hard to book a losing session if I am focused. Though I drunkenly spewed 5-6K playing blackjack after poker one night. I don't have an exact amount I lost, it may have been more. I was hammered.......

About all for now will try to update more often.

4 comments:

ThreeUp3Down said...

Most honest poker blog there is since we're all the first to admit when we're playing like shit

Anonymous said...

damn i was bitchin bout losing 6BI this week at 100NL...nice to see u can grind it out
-kotton

Anonymous said...

ur boy davegk was jus 4 tablin 100nl 6max with me, lmfao
-kotton

Anonymous said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....