Wednesday, February 08, 2012

Poker is for loser nerds.

I keep trying to go broke, but I can't get much action so I am degening by betting sports and playing limit holdem - which I am absolutely terrible at. But I run pretty f'n awful. Minbetaments, what a horrible game.

I'm due for an insane heater. Like godmode bink everything that moves status. Too bad cards have no memory. I am not sure why i'm writing this. Moose thinks he has fans. It's cute.

Dudu is an absolute tard. Nothing we didn't know. He's living in a condemned shack with some degenerate friend of his.

3up keeps telling me I am in bad headspace and I need a vacation. He's probably right.

I want to hurt someone bad for like 30-40k. Is that too much to ask? Maybe bust a roll or two, you know, like I used to do it in 2008. Maybe bust my own roll in the process.


TILTILTTILTITLTILTTITLTITLITLTITLTITLTITLTITLTITLTITLTITLTITTILTTILTTILT


FTP I would like a check in the mail. Thanks. Ivey and crew pay your debts you deadbeats.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

watching u play limit is comical...actually lately all of it has been

VoxGibson said...

"I wish I could bust a roll or two like I used to do in 2006" - Jay 2008

W/ Luv
VoxGibson