Sunday, November 27, 2011

Poker

BAHAHAHAHA

Won a 14k coin flip. Finished session 5k below ev.

How does this happen?


Also I seem to have made a new friend. There's a railbird that likes to run around the mid high stakes games and tell people how good they're running. That is his entire MO. He just joins tables and if he sees anyone winning, he starts spamming the chat about how hot they're running and what fish they are and how they're going busto as soon as the heater ends. He's taken a particularly liking to me (obv because of how hot I run...that's sarcasm for those of you who are slow) and taunts me every chance he gets. It's awesome. I feel like he is my #1 fan. I am definitely his number 1 fan. He amuses me like no other. Too bad I can't tell him because I have a chat ban. Bahahahaha. Poker.


FTP PAY ME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

chat ban? you? go figure.