Tuesday, April 26, 2011

10K+ freeroll

Easter, family, beer..lots of it, no food...all day
Why not go to the bar after...
4 Vics, sure
Why not spin the tires out of the parking lot at 11pm
Still no food...it's sitting in the Jack in the Box bag on the passenger seat
Ah Fuck FUck FUCk FUCK FUCK YOU STUPID FUCKING FUCK FUCK
"Any reason you're spinning your tires?"
Best excuse I can mumble, "Got new kicks on" shrugs shoulders and lifts hands palms up
"You been drinking tonight sir?"
"Yup"
"How many have you had?"
"Three" (lesson 8 in physics for dopeheads tells you to never say, "two")
"Pheeewwww, I can smell it"
"Hang out here. I'll be back in a minute."
Mind's racing, thinking of turning the keys and flooring it, remembered I'm in a 4 cylinder, FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Gathered myself as more cops arrive. Proceed through the interview decently. The catch may have been when asked my level of education. That and he didn't bust out the breathalyzer. I was off by one second on the tilt your head back count to 30 seconds act. I was able to count to 4 before I had to put my foot down, but binked the other 26 seconds flawlessly. TBH I musta been possessed by my spirit guide or something because there's no rationale for passing the tests given my conditions.
In Cali I think the going rate is around 10-12k in fees associated with DUI, so I basically just won.

Best luck I've had in years.

5 comments:

qandeel said...

Find the latest and top free mobile games,mobile softwares,
wallpapers,gadgets,tips tricks and telecom news.Huge archive of girls mobile numbers and make friends.We offer all brands mobiles in very cheap rates.You can buy online.
Can download videos,songs,mobile and pc softwares and much more.
Visit www.pkmobiles123.blogspot.com for all these stuff

Anonymous said...

stop writing irrelevant annoying ass posts...do us all a favor and stop posting here you fucking loser. somebody pls ban this annoying ass fuck

Anonymous said...

stop trying to spin your wheels and start spinning your head..sweet post you dweeb. and stop trying to act cool

Anonymous said...

please stop posting on here kotton. you are so fucking annoying you faggot

Anonymous said...

"stop writing irrelevant annoying ass posts"

That's every post by every author on this blog, fucker. Fucking deal with it or go somewhere else!