Sunday, March 27, 2011

Polecat

I get insomnia when I don't drink for a few days. Fun shit. Heard something outside at like 3am and found 3 small skunks feeding in my lawn before they scurried under the house. Busted out the trap tonight and just after dark the fucker's loaded with 7 of em, mother included. Lucky for me the mom's being chill (looks only a year or so) and hasn't sprayed. Unfortunately one didn't get in before the trap door fell. I haven't slept in like 40 hours, and I guess it's a good thing I'm not tired. Probably gonna be a long night trying to get the last pup.

*Hypnofold, hypnocall devil, donk, rofl if you're outta the loop. Donk has to be by far one of the funniest emoticons they've come up with

#WINNING


**EDIT**
About 4 hours of sleep finally weeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Last pup skunk morphed into a slightly larger yet not so tight lipped with the sphincter glands skunk so fuck meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

My house smells putrid, but to all of your guys' dismay, I'm clean.

No comments: