Friday, September 24, 2010

Well

Small post, and Kotton, I won't fuck with the biza.

So last night Israeli comes and catches me before I go to bed, at 10-20 dumps me 8-9k gets tilted, comes to my 25-50 dumps two buyins on 2 sick hands in 11 hands played :/ I ran good.

SO I jump to 50-100 hoping he jumps again, no Israeli showing up, say oh well about to go to bed, see crabbitrun playing him at 100-200 and crabbit goes on to win approx 250k... I feel like shit because I didn't sit 100-200 too, I am a pussy.

The 33k I won feels so miniscule now. But still a good night I guess.... But it should have been so much better!

See I posted more than 20 words, good for me!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice...can't let moosey out do u; saw him at 100/200 yesterday vs. ahshdo ^^
-Kotton

Anonymous said...

Did moose win

Anonymous said...

got coolered a few times n made a run back to like a 60k stack 4 small profit
-Kotton