Monday, June 08, 2009

I am back... and slow

So Vegas was not too shabby, a couple of players from PDC out there, no cash players though. LTUFlawless and Sliekas. Both difficult to understand at times but nice fellas. Sliekas was my drinkin buddy, guy is a trooper.

Poker side of Vegas, didn't get into event 4, prob glad I didn't though I would have just donked out anyways. I played a 1500$ PLO event, which my AA92 with one suit got busted when I got my last 24 BB in pre (which was avg stack anyways) vs KKJJ one suit. I was slight favorite at like 61-39 but didn't manage to squeak on by.

The cash games were good once again, though there were two nights I was way too drunk to be playing and those two nights cost me roughly 3500$ and another night, beyond the tables cost me over 3K which was a bad bad night..... Strip club rocked my world. All I want to reminisce about that.

Had some other good nights though and ended up down about 3k for the trip thanks to some crafty roulette play and 2 good nights on 2-5. And my only 5-10 session was a bad drunk night where I was up well at 2-5 then the 5-10 game finally got enough players to run so I moved and just gave my $$ away.

Why wasn't I playing 5-10 in Vegas? Well I played at the MGM cause it was walking distance, and last year had a soft 5-10 going every time I went in, I guess since it was early in the series it was not as happening, though the games were insanely soft 5-10 only snapped off twice while I was there.

Debating going back out later this month but it is doubtful. I figure I will prob find a house to rent/own undecided yet on that, own sounds better but for my complex situation I don't think it is. Tax man would find me super quick if I buy, so I gotta get some shit straight with a quickness. Then I prob won't have enough money to even think about buying but oh well. Dead end street for anothe year I guess. And also buying a new vehicle soon. Yay.

Ummm, have not played too much since I have been back, I played a few drunk sessions from Vegas and turned up about 13K somehow, which I will gladly take so the past week hasn't been all bad.

Now I am on 4 hockey teams coming up in 2 weeks or so, so I am going to be super busy with that 4-5 days a week sometimes. But I could always use the excercise.

Ummm nothin else really I see Jay has given up posting... bastard..

1 comment:

Spiritfish said...

I saw you was killing Jerry today! Nice done! :D